Through its commitment to continuous improvement of quality systems, ANEVA's managing group sets the following general goals:
- Enhance quality system, by making it a part of the management system of the company.
- Train staff accordingly, encouraging participation and studying project proposals of all company members.
- Enforce existing regulations and keep updated with future standards that may affect the company, avoiding any delays in its implementation.
- Organize activities aimed at improving customer relations, satisfaction and loyalty, especially in post sales relationships, securing the purchase.
- Interest ourselves in our customers' needs and study the changes that are required to achieve full customer satisfaction.
- Assess our strengths and weaknesses with regards to our competitors. Highlight the strengths in our recent advertising and try to improve the latter.
- Increase the number of authorised suppliers and improve the management and commitment from which they will benefit a better service from the company.
- Renew machinery frequently in order to prevent breakdowns that could stop production and acquire new technologies to avoid being outdated and therefore cut costs.
- Establish a training plan that enables staff to expand their fields of knowledge and improve their professional growth.
- At the same time, promote motivation and involvement in the company.